Thursday, December 22, 2011

Free House Design Software (4photos)

Last week I purchased a flat at chennai. Before erecting walls I wanted to make certain modifications in the home design plan. I Searched the net and stumbled upon  a software  HOMESTYLER.  Here I have given some of the screenshots of my design.
About this software: It is a  online software. That means, we need not download and install the software in our PC. Simply we have to go to homestyler.com  and start designing our  house plan. During designing the plan, we  can see the 3D effect of our house at different angles. We  can put various tiles for the  floor. We  can paint the walls as we like.
It is an easy to use software. Just by trial and error within an hour we can become an expert in design and make the interiors to our satisfaction.







No comments:

Post a Comment